Book me for a wellness workshop or speaking engagement with your organization!
- My talks focus on ideas and practical tips on fitness, nutrition, mindfulness and healthy lifestyles for individuals, companies, non-profits, schools and universities. These are key ingredients for maximizing productivity and work-life balance for both individuals and organizations.
- I work with each organization to fully understand their key wellness objectives and goals and create customized talks to meet their needs.
- I have 18 years of public speaking experience representing Google, Reebok, Grokker, Yahoo, GE and CNET in marketing, sales and business development roles.
- My experience ranges from speaking on panels at conferences, to teaching classes, to presenting to executive-level clients.
- While working at Google, I taught a presentation skills class and served as the wellness champion for my organization.
- While working at Grokker, I consulted with hundreds of Fortune 500 companies on employee wellness solutions.
- I have 10+ years of experience as a certified health and wellness professional in the areas of fitness, nutrition and behavioral change through the American Council on Exercise (ACE), Athletics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA), American Heart Association (AHA) and IDEA Fitness.
- I have a Master’s degree in Communications from Boston University.