What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
What we do with your personally identifiable information
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. “Personally identifiable information” means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as, for example:
- Your name, company, email address, phone number, billing address, and shipping address.
- Any account-preference information you provide us.
If you do provide personally identifiable information to us, either directly or through a reseller or other business partner, we will:
- Not sell or rent it to a third party without your permission — although unless you opt out by unsubscribing at the bottom of any Passion Fit email newsletter or unregister for in person or online classes through the Passion Fit website, we may use your contact information to provide you with information we believe you need to know or may find useful, such as (for example) news about our services and products and modifications to the Terms of Service.
- Take industry-standard precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
- Not use or disclose the information except:
- As required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant.
- To outside auditors or professionals who have agreed to keep the information confidential.
- As necessary to enforce the Terms of Service.
- As necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of Passion Fit , its users, or others; this may include (for example) exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
How We Protect Your Information
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only individuals or entities who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Other information we collect
Passion Fit uses “cookies” to store personal data on your computer. We may also link information stored on your computer in cookies with personal data about specific individuals stored on our servers. You may change your browser settings to disable cookies. If you set up your Web browser (for example, Internet Explorer, Chrome or Firefox) so that cookies are not allowed, you might not be able to use some or all of the features of our website(s).
- Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to our users based on their visit to our site and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
External data storage sites
Your privacy responsibilities
To help protect your privacy, be sure:
- To take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
- To inform us at [email protected]if you wish to see what data we have about you, if any, change or correct any data we have about you, have us delete any data we have about you or express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Notice to European Union users
Passion Fit’s operations are located primarily in the United States. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) to the United States. By using our services and/or providing any data to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described herein.
Information collected from children
You must be at least 13 years old to use Passion Fit’s website(s) and service(s). Passion Fit, LLC does not knowingly collect information from children under 13. (See the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.) If you become aware that any violation of this rule has occurred, please contact Reena Vokoun at [email protected].
Questions or comments?