Book me for a wellness workshop, conference, speaking engagement or webinar to promote employee wellness, engagement and leadership within your organization.
Silicon Valley Community
Foundation Health Fair
Global Women's Leadership
Juniper Networks Corporate
- My signature talks focus on positive pyschology and a strengths-based approach to behavior change around fitness, nutrition, mindfulness, stress management and peak performance for individuals, companies, non-profits, schools, universities and the media. These are key ingredients for maximizing productivity, employee wellness, engagement, leadership and work-life balance for both individuals and organizations.
- I work with each organization to fully understand your culture, key wellness objectives and goals and create customized talks to meet your needs. I also share personal and relatable stories of my own experiences, challenges, successes and philosophies around overcoming burnout, balancing my family with my former career in Corporate America, becoming an entrepreneur and striving to achieve optimal health.
- I have 18 years of public speaking experience representing Google, Yahoo, Reebok, GE, CNET, Grokker and Passion Fit in marketing, sales and business development roles.
- My experience ranges from being a keynote and featured speaker at events, to speaking on panels and exhibiting at conferences, to being a media spokesperson on live TV news morning shows, to presenting to executive-level clients to teaching and facilitating classes, workshops and trainings to starring in online videos on my YouTube and social media channels and website.
- While working at Google, I taught and facilitated an ongoing employee development class on presentation skills and served as the wellness champion for my organization.
- While working at Grokker, I consulted with hundreds of Fortune 500 companies on employee wellness solutions.
- I’m currently a Women in Management (WIM) facilitator for Stanford University’s Graduate School of Business.
- I have 10+ years of experience as a certified health and wellness professional in the areas of fitness, nutrition and behavior change coaching through the American Council on Exercise (ACE), Athletics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA), American Heart Association (AHA) and IDEA Fitness.
- I have a Bachelor’s degree in Business from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and a Master’s degree in Communications from Boston University.
- Feel free to reach out so we can discuss your speaker needs, key objectives and budget and book an in-person and/or online webinar engagement or series of engagements that meet your organization’s goals.